Our Practice Is Suitable For All Ages
My name is Clarence Tong. I graduated from the New Zealand College of Chiropractic in 2014.
As passionate indoor cricketer, I believe that Chiropractic can help elevate your performance in sport and everyday life. It's inspiring to help people reach their health goals and become the best version of themselves.
I am trained in various techniques such as Gonstead, Activator, Diversified, Thompson Terminal Technique and SOT to provide the best chiropractic experience. I also specialise in upper and lower limb injuries, kinesiotaping and sports massage, as well as Dry Needling.
I LOVE HANGING OUT WITH POSITIVE PEOPLE and enjoy other sports such as football, squash and going to the gym.
I look forward to meeting you and helping you achieve your goals.
- Trainer/Chiropractor - U18's Northern District Indoor Cricket Team
- Trainer/Chiropractor - Auckland Samoan Netball Youth Team
- Trainer/Chiropractor of the NZ Over 50's Masters World Series Indoor Cricket Team
- Chiropractor - Otago Touch Team - Junior and Senior National Teams
- Chiropractor/Trainer - Mangere East Rugby League Premier and Reserves Team Fox Memorial Shield
- Medical Staff for Trans-Tasman Master Touch Teams Over 35's, Over 40's and 50's, Over 27 Women